1) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, et al., “The Effects of Classifying CRM Sources on the Asphalt Cement Modification for Paving Roads”, Journal of Environment and Ecology, Macrothink Institute, 4 (2) (2013) 27-45. https://doi.org/10.5296/jee.v4i2.
2) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, Wadood T. Mohammad, “Novel Method for Electrocoagulation Removal of Lead from Simulated Wastewater by Using Concentric Tubes Electrodes Reactor”, Desalination and Water Treatment, 101 (2018) 86-91. https://doi.org/10.5004/dwt.2018.21812.
3) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, Wadood T. Mohammad, ” Analyzing the Removal of Lead from Synthesis Wastewater by Electrocoagulation Technique Using Experimental Design “, Desalination and Water Treatment, 111 (2018) 286-296. https://doi.org/10.5004/dwt.2018.22208.
4) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, Wadood T. Mohammad,” Adsorption of lead from simulated wastewater via electrocoagulation process: Kinetics and Isotherm Studies”, Mesopotamia Environmental Journal, 4 (2) (2018) 45-65.
5) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, Wadood T. Mohammad,” Effecting of pH Parameter on Simulated Wastewater Treatment Using Electrocoagulation Method”, Journal of Engineering, 24 (4) (2018) 73-88. https://doi.org/10.31026/j.eng.2018.04.05.
6) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, Wadood T. Mohammad,” Analysis of Electrodes Consumption during the Electrocoagulation Treatment of Lead removal from Simulated Wastewaters”, Muthanna Journal of Engineering and Technology, 6 (1) 2018. https://doi.org/10.18081/mjet/2018-6/120-129
7) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, ” Investigation of electrocoagulation reactor design effect on the value of total dissolved solids via the treatment of simulated wastewater “, Desalination and Water Treatment, 120 (2018) 141-149. https://doi.org/10.5004/dwt.2018.22562
8) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, ” Studies of autocatalytic electrocoagulation reactor for lead removal from simulated wastewater “, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 6 (2018) 6069-6078. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jece.2018.09.032.
9) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, “Operating Cost Analysis of a Concentric Aluminum Tubes Electrodes Electrocoagulation Reactor “, Heliyon, 5(8) (2019) e02307. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.heliyon.2019.e02307
10) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, “Modelling current efficiency and ohmic drop in an innovated electrocoagulation reactor wastewater “, Desalination and Water Treatment, 164 (2019) 102-110. https://doi.org/10.5004/dwt.2019.24452
11) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, ” A study on the significance of the crumb rubber classification on the ductility test for rubberized asphalt binder “, Springer Nature Applied sciences, (2019) 1:1472. https://doi.org/10.1007/s42452-019-1534-9
12) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, et al, ” Assessment of an electrocoagulation reactor for the removal of oil content and turbidity from real oily wastewater using response surface method”, Recent Innovations in Chemical Engineering, 13 (1) (2020) 55-71. https://doi.org/10.2174/2405520412666190830091842
13) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, et al, “Electrocoagulation treatment of high saline oily wastewater: evaluation and optimization”, Heliyon, 6 (6) (2020), e03988. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.heliyon.2020.e03988
14) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, et al, “Inspection of the spark plug effect NGK nanoparticle on the dielectric properties of filled PVC paste resin”, Nano Biomedicine and Engineering (2020) 12(2): 184-190. https://doi.org/10.5101/nbe.v12i2.p184-190
15) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, et al, “Studying the treatability of different types of nanoparticles for oil content removal from oily wastewater produced from refinery process”, Egyptian Journal of Chemistry (2020) 63 (12) 4963 – 4973. https://doi.org/10.21608/EJCHEM.2020.11981.1752
1) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, Wadood T. Mohammad,” The Most Practical Treatment Methods For Wastewaters: A Systematic Review”, Mesopotamia Environmental Journal, 5 (1) (2018) 1-28.
2) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, Wadood T. Mohammad,” Evaluation the effect of wastewater conductivity on voltage applied to electrocoagulation reactor “, Journal of Al-Nisour University College, 6 (1) (2018) 133-139.
3) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, Basma A. Abdul Majeed,” Water Pollution in Iraq and Available Treatment Methods – General Review “, Al-Kufa University Journal for Biology, special issue (2019) 75-85.
4) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, et al.,” Modeling of adsorption isotherms of oil content through the electrocoagulation treatment of real oily wastewater “, AIP Conference Proceedings, 2213, 020041 (2020) 020041-1–020041-9; https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0000157.
5) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, “Removal of TOC from oily wastewater by electrocoagulation technology”, IOP Conference Proceeding: Materials Science and Engineering, 928 (2020) 022024. https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/928/2/022024
6) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, et al., “Assessment of electrocoagulation treatment of textile wastewater using constant voltage and constant current modes: A comparative study”, AIP Conference Proceedings, In Press.
7) Forat Yasir AlJaberi, “Removal of reactive blue dye from simulated wastewater by electrocoagulation using bipolar connection mode”, IOP Conference Proceeding: Journal of Physics, In Press.
- Patent No. 5837 entitled ” Concentric Tubes Electrodes Reactor to Remove Heavy Metals From Simulated Wastewater By Electrocoagulation Method” was issued on 16/7/2019 from the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control.
Water and wastewater treatment techniques, Electrochemical reactors.